Eurofiling Conference, 17-18-19 June 2019, brings together regulation, technology and data. Today versus Tomorrow.
Eurofiling provides since 2005 a collaborative environment and open meeting place for Regulators, Supervisors, Entities from both the public and private sector, such as financial institutions, providers, academic and private individuals. All around the central theme: European and National Regulatory Reporting and the financial ecosystem; improving collaboration and awareness to leverage interoperability.
THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS A SUCCES ! Please pick a flower, the summer has started for you.
|Main Track||Michal Piechocki, Eurofiling Foundation p.f., Board Member|
|Main Track||Olivia Hauet, Banks’ Integrated Reporting Dictionary, Chairperson|
|Technical Track||Paul Hulst, Dutch National Bank|
|Academy & Innovation||Maria Mora, XBRL Best Practices Board, Chairperson|
|Academy & Innovation||Roberto Garcia, Prof. University of Lleida|
|Tutorials||Ignacio Boixo, Eurofiling Foundation p.f., Founder|
|Webmastering||Javier Mora, XBRL Spain, Manager|
|Administration||Derek De Brandt, Eurofiling Foundation p.f., Board Member|
|ECB liaison||Panagioti Voulgaris, ECB|
|ECB liaison||Ana Bairrao, ECB|
|ECB liaison||Nikoleta Selvesaki, ECB|
|Site Angels Team||Ariadna Szulc, BR-AG|
Joanna Czyz, BR-AG
Marta Kuczyńska, BR-AG
Monika Kwaśniewska, BR-AG
… why you shouldn’t miss the Eurofiling Conference?
- Discover and share national and European experiences, progress and future steps with Regulators, Preparers, Providers and Academics
- Discuss role of data standards such as XBRL, SDMX, ISO20022, … for banking, insurance and capital markets supervision
- Learn about application of data standards outside of financial industry: for business registers or sustainability reporting
- Hear from latest regulatory projects at EBA, EIOPA, ESMA, SRB, EC, SSM, ECB, Central Banks, FSAs, OAMs and other regulators
- Support building global and European financial data interoperability through application of identifiers such as LEI, ISIN, UTI, UPI, …
- Debate new technologies and techniques such as Machine Learning, ontologies, APIs, Blockchain/DLT and their role in the financial regulatory ecosystem
- Engage through Working Groups’ meetings, sessions, panels and consultations
- Network with 200 participants during sessions, breaks, lunches and most at all .. during the friendly dinner